A user can participate in a raffle and have a chance of winning an item at a fraction of the cost.
A user can host a raffle and earn the maximum amount for the item they wish to sell.
Hardcap: 39,000 ETH
Total supply: 100,000,000 RFL
1 ETH = 2000 RFL
A 25% bonus is applied for the first 10,000,000 RFL tokens.
All remaining tokens after ICO are burned.
The token is also used to make decisions on proposals
The token is not for payments within the network
- Release of white paper
- Interface and contract development
- RAFL interface alpha release
- Marketing activities
- RAFL interface beta release
- First governance event
- First dividend
- Stablecoins such as Dai from MakerDAO and DGX from DigixDAO
- Speed improvements from Raiden
- uPort for verification and seller reputation
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.